Uzbektelecom, the state-owned telecommunications provider for Uzbekistan, has put out to tender an order for almost $1 million in hardware, software and implementation services to launch a nascent IPTV offering in the country. The tender is open for submissions until July 14th, 2011.
English Text of Tender terms below taken from : http://www.uztelecom.uz/ru/press/news/1239
Joint Stock Company "Uzbektelecom" announces tenders for the project of creation of digital interactive television
1. The subject of tenders:
Supply of hardware, software and implementation services in the project for the delivery of digital interactive television services.
2. Type of tender – open.
3. The tender is open to both foreign and domestic manufacturers, suppliers, including small businesses, the manufacturers and / or authorized suppliers of purchased products which complied with the qualification requirements for participation in the tender, having experience of supplying adequate amounts of purchased goods by tender .
To domestic suppliers provided price preferences in accordance with the laws of the Republic of Uzbekistan.
4. Name and address of the working body of the tender commission:
OOO "Uzimpeksaloka", 100084, Tashkent, ul. Bogishamol 7a.
Telephone (998 71) 150-19-85, 150-19-87. Fax: (998 71) 150-19-87.
E-mail: email@example.com , firstname.lastname@example.org
5. The maximum price of the purchased equipment and provided services to tender: 990 000 (nine hundred and ninety thousand U.S. dollars).
6. Payment terms are specified in the tender documents.
7. Terms of delivery (according to INCOTERMS 2010):
for foreign participants: CIP Tashkent;
for domestic suppliers: the buyer's warehouse in Tashkent.
8. Term of delivery of hardware, software – 60 business days from the date of prepayment.
9. Prior to the tender, the tender commission will be qualification of applicants.
10. The deposit (guarantee of the tender offer), it order to make are set out in tender documents.
11. The cost of tender documents – $ 300 for foreign participants and 550 soums for domestic participants. Payment of third parties for solicitation documents is prohibited.
In order to purchase tender documents must request a working body of the tender commission.
12. The deadline for bids – 17:00 (Tashkent time) July 14, 2011 at the above address.